Thursday, February 19, 2009

Getting Ready to Go Home

Doctors said that mom could head back home today. The ambulance is suppossed to be here around 1:00 to pick her up. She wil be back at flowers hospital. Mom's nausea is continuing to get worse and more frequent each day. They adjusted her meds today in preparation for the trip in the ambulance. Please be praying that she makes the trip with min. discomfort. She is down to only a few min. at a time that she can open her eyes and communicate. I say this to prepare any of you who might want to come to the hospital to visit. When mom is sleeping or resting we would like to keep the room as quiet and calm as possible. When she is able to open her eyes we really want her drinking and letting us know how she is feeling. She loves you all so much and I'm sure would love to hug and kiss each one, but it would be impossible to give everyone that opportunity and still leave room for the family. I hope no one takes offense to our request because none is intended. We will continue to pray for healing for mom as I hope you will too. I will update the blog once we are in the hospital in Dothan. Thank you as always for your constant prayers and servant hearts.

2 comments:

  1. Your request is not unreasonable! Your time with your mom is precious! We love your family and honor your request. Our prayers are for comfort and healing! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your mother has been one of the biggest blessings in my life. over the last 15 years or so she and pam have been there for me through a number of crisis' and have played a significant role in helping to keep me spiritualy grounded. you are all in my heart and my many prayers during this difficult time. your mother is a pillar of spiritual strength always drawing from our lord, god in heaven. my prayer for her is strength, comfort from pain and healing. my pray to all of you is strength and a peace in knowing that through Him all things are possible!
    mickey middleton

    ReplyDelete