Sunday, February 15, 2009

Nothing like a good shower.

Mom did great getting her shower. They said this would be the last chance before the pic was put in. Call it vanity or whatever, but there is great medicinal properties to getting your hair done and make-up on. I'm a guy, but I can tell this from observation. I'm getting better at that the longer I'm married. The doctors and especially the nurses have been great. You know sometimes you can get the "no personality" nurses who come in and treat you like a sack of potatoes. Stick here and poke there, then leave and don't even say thank you or goodbye. Beverly and Tabitha have been our favorite thus far, but they have all been good. Will give another update tonight before bed. Thanks again for everyone who has stopped by or sent a comment. If you are having trouble posting on the blog it may be due to you not having a google account. If you don't wish to set up a google email you can email mom directly at vickeynsmith@yahoo.com. I will be checking her email and relaying any messages. Nurse is here to do pic, so I will talk with ya'll later.

Troy

4 comments:

  1. Troy, I have admired your mom for years. Had the wonderful opportunity to do Bible Study with her years ago. Please tell her I am praying and trusting in our Blessed Controller who is over all things during even this difficult time. Thanks for frequent updates on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for keeping us posted. If you need anything give us a call, I'll be happy to help out wherever I'm needed. I am praying for you and the whole family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make sure her piggies stay pretty :)

    and tell her I love her (and all ya'll of course)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Todd, Troy, and All...just got the email from Lori and am in total shock. Please give your mother all our love, and please know that we'll be praying for all of you. Thank you so much for taking the time to keep us updated through this blog. We'll be checking back often. We love y'all.

    ReplyDelete